Help with an inspection of a'63 Riv in Flint, MI

Bdad

I'm in need to someone who knows '63's who is within a reasonable distance of Flint, MI. I'll look at the RoA membership list but wanted to see if anyone here had any suggestions. If anyone knows of a service in that area that does good inspection work (if no member is available) I would appreciate suggestions as well.

Dick

I've received much help from the forum and for awhile belonged to the  RoA  but has since lapsed.  Maybe I can return the favor.  I live just south of Flint MI 20 miles.  I have  an auto technician background and spent 3 years restoring my 1963 Riviera all be it from the engine compartment underneath to the rear Bumper.  Engine,tran, rear axel and everything  nut and bolt in between  Metal work with floor pans, and trunk work as well.   Still needs paint but at five feet away looks pretty good.  let me know if i can help.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, flh73 said:

I've received much help from the forum and for awhile belonged to the  RoA  but has since lapsed.  Maybe I can return the favor.  I live just south of Flint MI 20 miles.  I have  an auto technician background and spent 3 years restoring my 1963 Riviera all be it from the engine compartment underneath to the rear Bumper.  Engine,tran, rear axel and everything  nut and bolt in between  Metal work with floor pans, and trunk work as well.   Still needs paint but at five feet away looks pretty good.  let me know if i can help.

I just left you a message