Reduced FOR SALE 1967 Buick Riviera Black-Black AC. $26K.. of Marty Moore Collection.

1967 Buick Riviera  Owned by custom Hot-Rod Builder Mr. Marty Moore (RIP). Rust-free CA timepiece, mostly original, Numbers Matching 430ci V8 and 3spd AT, Black/Black loaded w/ AC, Tilt wheel, Rear Defrost, Power: Steering, Brakes, Windows, Driver's Seat, & Retracting Headlights -all work. 
84,702 Original miles. Starts right up instantly & idles smoothly without smoke or stalls, revs up quickly with a roar.  Interior is Excellent original hardly faded or worn except minor small cracks in driver seat.
New Brake master cylinder, and brake booster -w/ new Silicon Dot5 fluid flush. New Battery, New fuel pump & rubber lines. Engine bay is very clean -hoses/belts & wiring all in good shape -clearly been a very well maintained car. Everything seems to work as it should but fuel gauge is stuck on Full.
The tires are old and could use replacing before a long trip, the original spare and jack/wrench set is still in trunk.
Vinyl top: Original Near Perfect , no bubbles, no cracks. Chrome/ stainless trim: excellent condition -no rust, not pitted. More info/Pics on San Diego CraigsList..  Sorry, No Trades. Please Call w/ questions on this or Mr Moore's Custom 1940 Fords or late-'60s Triumph motorcycles. I'm working with the estate to liquidate.  

20180711_123453_Film1.jpg

20180626_103302_Film1 - Copy.jpg

20180711_125631_Sml.jpg

20180711_123604_Film1.jpg

Edited by EGDUSA
Reduced Price to $26,000 (see edit history)

Why are listers here afraid to put a price on their cars? From my years of experience it seems they are afraid to price it because it might be overpriced?

I will not bother to contact a seller afraid to put a price their merchandise, my time is far to valuable to go through the hoops. Price it or forget it that's my opinion. This car is already priced on Craig's list why not here?  Maybe the forum boss should make that a requirement no price no listing.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

• Like 1

My apologies to "brasscarguy" and others who wanted to see the Riviera's Price. of $29,000  -NOW $26,000.. I was not afraid to show it - just an oversight -hope that interested viewers would read all info and see 24 photos -and price on Craigslist -and the 4 - 7 other Classified sites this car is-will be listed on.  I'm happy to address any questions on this great rust free, loaded CA car -with very cool history... Please call me at (206) 898-7758  Cell.  Car & I are both in San Diego.

20180711_123158_Film1.jpg

Edited by EGDUSA
PRICE DROP (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

** Please Call Cristy or Elizabeth -the Successor Trustee to the Moore Trust/Estate.. with any questions regarding this Riviera at (858)509-9339. No Text 
Please Delete any Previous Phone# & Email you may have seen for the Moore's Collection for sale...
** Erik is no longer involved. -Won't be responding to this Post.