New member test

gungeey

They are listed in my signature below. In addition - just sold a 64 1/2 Mustang and a 59 Dodge pick-up. No bikes though - got hurt pretty bad a few years ago and decided not to put my life at risk any longer. I just recently started collecting pedal cars. Easier to store and no need for insurance. How about yourself?

I bought a '65 riv in Pennsylvania (i in Mass)last January...before that a 64 skylark, and had an 85 Lesabre I bought new. The 64 Skylark was a beautiful car...thew a rod due to neglect on my part. ripped open the lifter valley, even reached up to punch the intake. Shame. The 85 LeSabre lastred 12 years with minimum fuss. The Riv I have now is beautiful (Burgandy Mist/Vinyl roof/white interior . A/C, and Super wildcat(2x4 carbs) engine Buick Road Wheels , too. This cal will never!! be neglected. Hope to park a '64 Wildcat convertible next to it at some point.

56 packard Executive, 73 Impala, 89 caprice(showroom cond. 34K miles), 48 indian, 56 cushman eagle, 51 TO20 ferguson tractor, among various parts cars and motorcycles that we won't count.