Regular vs. Senior Member ????

Thanks for the response - I lost about 20 posts when they changed the forum format so I have to catch up to be an official senior (regardless of my birthdate.) Any idea when I would graduate???

Thanx - I think!!!! Not sure if I want to go there just yet. I did notice that a registered user with 33 posts was listed as a Senior Member. maybe your theory is true!

I may have downed a few "brews' while making it but it's totally designed and made in my home shop. I was interested in just making something for fun my first try at this old car stuff. I've always been a closet "woodcrafter". Most of the oak is recycled skid lumber. Had a lot of fun. smile.gif

That's what it is all about - I have a 31 Ford Huckster Wagon with a red oak body fashioned after the original built by the Habenen Body Works from Cincinnatti OH. Built it myself with a little help from my friends. Lot's of fun and many Peoples Choice trophies to make the 9 years of restoration worth while. The construction process was well "pickeled" with our store bought variety! I have a picture but can't crack the code on how to attach. Any help?