WTB: 1922 Chevy Model FB 490 head. Leads?

Posting for a friend. I suspect other year Model FB 490 heads would work,approx. 1918-1922. Thanks,George. See below:

Hey George, I am looking for a 1922 Chevy touring head. I have one but, it is cracked right between the 2 and 3 cylinders... So sad... I am going to try and find someone around here to attempt to weld it and fix it but, will prob need to attempt to replace it. My Contact info:

Brady Bradshaw

I am in Beaver UT  84713.  Any help  would be much appreciated!!!

THANKS

Can anyone here post a few pictures of what an early, pre 1922 FA-FB series Chevrolet would look like?  Particularly interested if pictures of the chassis and engine.  Does anyone have information on what the engine serial numbers should be for the FA-FB series engine?  Is it possible to be able to tell the difference between the truck Model T engine and the automobile engine?  Lastly, how are these engines different from a similar year Olds truck?  Pictures would help as I am trying to pin down the exact year of an engine I have that I believe to be a pre 1922 FB engine.  The engine I have is original to a frame that has full elliptical front springs not half elliptical like used on a 490 Chevrolet.

Al

DSC01715.JPG

DSC01718.JPG

3 hours ago, alsfarms said:

Can anyone here post a few pictures of what an early, pre 1922 FA-FB series Chevrolet would look like?  Particularly interested if pictures of the chassis and engine.  Does anyone have information on what the engine serial numbers should be for the FA-FB series engine?  Is it possible to be able to tell the difference between the truck Model T engine and the automobile engine?  Lastly, how are these engines different from a similar year Olds truck?  Pictures would help as I am trying to pin down the exact year of an engine I have that I believe to be a pre 1922 FB engine.  The engine I have is original to a frame that has full elliptical front springs not half elliptical like used on a 490 Chevrolet.

Al

DSC01715.JPG

DSC01718.JPG

Does your radiator look like this ?

1925 Chevy Superoir.jpg