1927/28 Series 128 129 Parts list book ?

30DodgePanel

Thank you very much Rich !...

We don't need pics we're more interested in cross referencing the data for parts numbers and any dates that the book provides for "publish date" and "corrected dates" that are listed at the top of the pages as well as any initial pages in the beginning of the book that may show dates or other valuable information. Even though it's for passenger car the info may still help.

Here's some examples of what we need. Keep in mind these are random pages from different wheelbases and models only to show the types of info that are needed.
Again, I know the beginning pages may only be for passenger car but sometimes the info at the beginning may answer truck questions believe it or not.

Ideally we would want the entire section in the back that shows the truck parts numbers so we can dissect the info. This would be an enormous help.

You can PM me the info if you'd like or PM me and I'll give my email address.

Thanks for anything you can provide.
Regards,

Dave

DA-124 first publish date Oct 1 1930.jpg

1930 DA120 Parts List 1.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Hi Dave,

There's not a lot at the front - just an index and the effective from serial number - then the truck detail at the back.

photos below as I don't have a scanner - hopefully you can see what you need. Let me know if you need better detail.

dont suppose you have a north east electrical manual showing details of the starter motor do you?

Cheers,

richard

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, RichBad said:

dont suppose you have a north east electrical manual showing details of the starter motor do you?

Cheers,

Richard

Sorry Rich,  I forgot to respond to this question you had...

I wish I did..... those are very hard to come by as you know. 

Hopefully one of the car guys sees this post that has one and are willing to chime in or help out.