75 Electra Park Avenue Edition @ PicknPull

Guest RoadmstrNReatta

Guest RoadmstrNReatta

2a00cd93-ccec-4845-8b4e-b695ebb74bc0.JPG.9a51ffcaae6428dfbb01c2ef5d1dfab8.JPG ap

For anyone interested here is what appears to be a nice an ULTRA rare 1975 Buick Electra "Park Avenue"  at  PICK-n-PULL Kelowna Kelowna, British Columbia V1Z1G2.  Somebody had no idea what they had, so that it will be gone forever shortly.

I hope this Buick gets saved.  It looks to be in very good condition.  Some years ago when I used spend a lot of time in junk yards it was surprising how nice some of the cars were.  I even saw some that were driven in to junk that looked pretty good!

The car pictured is a 1976.

The 1975 Electras had a different, though similar grille

that also went underneath the headlights.

Electras of 1975 and 1976 are nice cars, regardless of

trim level, of an era that still isn't widely appreciated in

the antique-car world.  I hope someone saves this one.

• Like 1

In California Pick-n-Pull will sell you a complete car even after it first appears on the yard for $1800, plus or minus. That is very high considering they get most of them for free. So if someone acts quick they might be able to buy the whole thing before it gets stripped. If you wait until after it gets stripped the price to buy the whole thing will be the same. That's how they work, fyi, at least in my region.

They get many of their cars from police tows, from both public and private property. If someone moves out of an apartment and leaves a non-running car behind the landlord car call police and they will have Pick-n-Pull or one of the others tow it.