1957 Plymouth choke manifold tube

Has anyone reproduced the choke tube that fits inside the manifold on passengers side, and held on by two bolts on a 1957 Plymouth 318? Looking for one for the dual quads, but possibly single quad may be same???

I have tried to bend the tube, but the angle is just too tight for the tooling I have available to me.

Last part (other than air cleaners) I need to finish a 1957 Plymouth dual quad set-up.

PM - please.

Jon.

Mel - thanks, I have tried both. If I were younger and thought I could sell them, I would machine the tooling for my bending machine. But it would take me probably a day to fabricate the tooling to make one bend. Hoping someone has already done so.

Jon.

I made one in the 80s. It is possible without special tooling.  It was most likely some combination of sand bending and a torch. It probably wasn't perfect and may have required some tapping on the side as it bent. I did it on the back bench of a gas station, so there couldn't have been anything exotic. The tubing would have been real Bundyflex as thats what I used in those days for anything with difficult bends.

Do you have an original one for a pattern? I would love to see a picture if you do. I didn't at the time, but that hole is only so big, and there just isn't any leeway on how tight that bend has to be.

Edited by Bloo
typo (see edit history)

Unfortunately, no original sample; it was rusted out below the plate. I did get one by using sand and a torch that would go into the hole, but the tubing stretched (thins), and I don't feel comfortable selling something like that, so won't. My guess is that the bent tube pair would resemble a capital letter "L".

Jon.