1922 Type 61 Promotional Booklet

1922 Type 61, promotional booklet - the original is roughly A4/letter sized and is 26 pages 

Very high quality pictures in the booklet and much better fidelity than the other smaller postcard sized booklet

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhZpPcMu-n3Mibciqz5PunJ8PbLkxw

Scanned this one a few days ago because I haven't seen many copies floating around, and it's not in any of the GM archive material 

I've attached a sample scan to give you an idea of the quality of the scans. 

Enjoy! 

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 9.27.31 pm.png

Promotional materials do come up on Ebay. I bought a booklet similar to yours for my V63 Cadillac. Well produced but smaller: around 8 inches wide by 6.5 inches deep. It is from 1925, so shows the V63B series with nickel radiators. Cadillac also turned out a fun little book called "Coach work old and new . . . from Biblical times to the refined motor cars of to-day" This is a rather grand claim for a booklet of only 23 pages. Mike Barnes

On 13/06/2017 at 9:12 AM, mbenseignant@gmail.com said:

Promotional materials do come up on Ebay. I bought a booklet similar to yours for my V63 Cadillac. Well produced but smaller: around 8 inches wide by 6.5 inches deep. It is from 1925, so shows the V63B series with nickel radiators. Cadillac also turned out a fun little book called "Coach work old and new . . . from Biblical times to the refined motor cars of to-day" This is a rather grand claim for a booklet of only 23 pages. Mike Barnes

That's about the size of my other smaller booklet that's just got lightweight pages, the book that's scanned above has backing and thick paper - it would have been quite expensive to produce. I love the fact though that my copy has period writing on it for someone pricing out the victoria and the coupe so it goes well with my coupe