64 Electra parts

riv2x4

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Pretty sure it is, I'll double check tomorrow am and advise.  All three parts in ad available.

On 4/11/2018 at 4:21 PM, Chimera said:

On 5/16/2018 at 8:49 PM, Larry Schramm said:

I was involved in donating cars to the schools in the day including Reattas.   This is the problem as I see it and I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY, but.

The car was given to the school for training purposes.  The reason that it was donated is because it probably has non production approved parts on the vehicle. These parts may have been made to test design and operation and did not go through the PPAP process.   In a training environment the students can take the car apart and reassemble it and not have any liability to fitness on the road while driving.  Worst case a part might be damaged beyond repair.  So what, the car will never be on the road.

In todays legal environment if the car would be in an accident the attorneys would be involved and even though GM would be involved, the actual responsibility for the car would go back to the school or current location that the car would be on loan to.  A large potential liability from my view.  That is why I think the contract for donation would require the car to be crushed if it is not being used for training any more.

As for changing VIN tags, we all know that it is a felony to swap tags, at least in Michigan.

Not an attorney, but just my thought process.

On 7/27/2018 at 8:44 PM, gungeey said:

I don't need to fix it, this one is perfect I was asking if anyone knew particulars of making a batch of them with this one as a template.

My brother in laws neighbor is going to make a dozen, will see if there's a calling for them, Steve 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:01 AM, gungeey said:

Plastic same stuff a s a pipe: PVC only the drivers side...it'll be a while