Pre War swap meet in Luray Va

Terry Bond

Reports starting to roll in - check the Model T forum for a few early pics. 

Terry:

I did attend this meet this morning since it was only 2 hours away. I do not believe that there were more than 20 vendors or so. It is a very nice location in our region. I was just disappointed that more did not attend. Mostly model T and A parts. I did find 2 NOS (useable as spares) 600 X 22 tires. And a Zerk grease gun for the tool kit for my 1925 Master. The nice part was having good conversations with some of the vendors on a lovely day in the shadow of the Blue Ridge. All very nice people.

Larry 

I was there Thursday, yes, at this point it's a small meet, but it's interesting what items are showing up.  I know of two people who made very good finds there this year.  While there were some "professional" vendors, there are also people just cleaning out their parts stash, and one never knows what might show up.  I went expecting to buy nothing, yet still came away with a neat early rear window assembly for a open car (something that appeals to a trimmer!)....

Being an hour away from me helps, too!

Edited by trimacar (see edit history)

I had a report from one of our region club members who made the trip and he reported some good finds also.  Would sure like to see this grow.  Will try to get there next year to check it out.  Would love to take a space and try sell a few pieces but right now the timing on it just doesn't work for me to do that.   Sae your good old spark plugs for me!

Terry