1946 or 7 Hudson Pick Up C/L Michigan $500

Even if this one is just a parts truck, it's still a good price:

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/6106581417.html

Ad Copy:

needing too sale $500 its in bad shape . my dad pasted way . he gave $1,500.00 for it lasted summer I don't know much about it
pick up in Sturgis MI. When Sending me A message send name & phone # or I wont get back to you

See ad for contact info.

Ps I'm almost certain that those doors are identical to front doors off of a four door sedan. Xander will know for sure. Also, I think that this is a long wheelbase "Big Boy".

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

I guess if you needed the bed,  I don't remember how rough it was, 500 would be OK (I think that was far from Cherry though or I would have said it seemed like it had a nice bed)  but the rest just seemed like a mess.  Of course a rat rodder or flipper might have snagged it.  If someone was going to restore it,  though,  I would have spent more and bought a better truck. 

These frames have a tendency to rot and from the looks of this one,  there is no way it can't have rot in it.  A rust hole and a dent are one thing.  Every panel rusted and twisted is a whole different story. 

I think this probably went to someone's house to become a future rat rod pile. 

If I remember correctly, the fenders were all pretty trashed.  The hood didn't look destroyed but judging by the rest,  must have been rotted out in the front.  A rusted out,  wrinkled up fender isn't worth a whole lot,  as most guys already have one just like it,  they are trying to find a better one to replace it with. 

Yes i have a Hudson.  It's a car from the doors forward.  No big difference other than the bumper.   My bumper is off a car.

IMG_4452.JPG

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)