WTB: '57 Buick Special/Century 2 DR HT trunk lid

g-g-g0

I need a solid rust/rot and dent free trunk lid for a '57 Special or Century 2 DR HT. Appreciate hearing from you if you have one or leads appreciated also. Trying to get the restomod project wrapped up for Brookfield! Help!

Thanks

Gary

I have a nice lid from a '57 Special two door hardtop.  No rot.  Not smashed or caved in.  Only minor door ding type damage.  Great shape or contour. This lid is from a dry desert car that we are parting out.  Please send a private message is you are still looking.  

thank you

Thanks Centurion and Auburn coupe. I have corresponded with Auburncoupe and will give Centurion's friend a call. Just need to locate a very good one. Also have a line on one in Texas. Unfortunately all of them are a long way from Indiana!

Thanks again,

Gary

On 3/9/2017 at 6:31 PM, Centurion said:

Gary, I have a friend who is unable to log in here, but he wanted me to let you know that he has a trunk lid.  His name is Jeff and he can be reached at  406-242-0099.

Bernie

Reconnected with Jeff this afternoon. We had not communicated for several years. He does have a trunk lid also. I am waiting for pictures from Jeff and Glenn (Auburncoupe) and see what we come up with. Sounds like both are good sources. Next mission is to find a ride for one to South Bend!

Thanks,

Gary

2 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

It always impresses me how knowledgeable

and helpful fellow car owners are when you need them!

Buick folks are the best! I love to help others out and appreciate it when folks reciprocate!