SOME GOOD LUCK

LAS VEGAS DAVE

I was browsing EBAY last week and saw a 38 Buick clock for sale that looked great but it said they did not know if it worked or not. That usually means is does not work. I bought it because cosmetically it was beautiful. Paid $109.00 for it so it was not to bad for its condition. It came today and it looks almost new. It has no corrosion and part of the original was still hooked to it. It has never been apart. I hooked it up and could hardly believe it when I heard the electro magnet winder click and the clock started ticking. I wrapped it in a velcro rag and boxed it up for another spare.

Since our car came back from the paint shop with a perfectly matched fender and now a nice clock I feel like good luck is back with me again.

• Like 1

Yeah , my stomach was turning with you , 'Vegas ! Glad to know that great smile is back on yer old face ! I have been going through a few months of tests and analysis, hoping to get back down your way. Docs still have me on hold. It is this Spring or never for the return trip. Look forward to seeing you soon. I might have to  call you Lucky Dave these days !  -  Cadillac Carl