1931 Chrysler imperial roadster

Imp1931

Want to rebuild a 1931 Chrysler Imperial that was partly burned.  I had the idea to put a roadster body instead of the 5 passenger body that is now on the car and due to the fire useless.

Does anyone on this forum know about a roadster body for sale is the USA? Chassis , front fenders and hood are in a nice restorable condition.

regards

• 4 years later...

AH, the internet age! EVERYONE is a STAR! EVERYONE is the center of the universe! Make a comment, get a couple hundred "likes"? Some people think they have millions of adoring fans! People actually EXPECT to ask a question, giving not even half enough information, and that people who "know the secrets of the universe" will beat down the bushes to find the path to their door and present them with their answer!

Think I am kidding? (Maybe a little?) Dealing with those fruitcakes is why I got out of the cutting edges technology business fifteen years ago!

Huey, I hope to see you become a regular here for many years to come! Good people are welcomed. And, hopefully, you can find someone that can use the body you have? Some more details and photos would help.