1971 1972 Electra 2dr Coupe RH quarter panel

Guest 70 Electra

Guest 70 Electra

Hi Folks. I have a NOS RH quarter panel for a 71-2 Electra coupe. ( Maybe fits 73 also, with mods?) It's in great shape with minor surface rust on the outside and mint original black primer on the inside.  No dents, or other damage.  Note that section behind the rear wheels can be cut-off to use on a 4-door Electra.

Was looking for $450, but willing to negotiate if it goes to a forum member.  I am located in metro Detroit.  No shipping, but am willing to meet up to 100 miles away, if item is pre-paid.  Contact me by PM for pictures or any questions.  Thanks!

I have one of these NOS quarter panels, too, in factory black primer, if someone in or near Texas wants to avoid the freight cost from Michigan. Not trying to take away any sale from Greg, but these things are huge--would probably hang out the back of a pickup truck bed. They are way too big for UPS or FedEx or probably even Greyhound bus. Freight from Michigan to Texas would cost more than the thing is worth. I'll price mine the same as Greg did, so as not to undercut him. Just trying to be helpful for any early 1970s Electra coupe owner in the South Central region.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX 75452

Edited by Pete Phillips (see edit history)