Wanted: Antique horse carriage items at swap meets

Guest mzaetta

Guest mzaetta

Hi everyone,

As you are visiting all the swap meets this summer, please contact me if you come across any antique horse and carriage items.   I make quick decisions and am very easy to work with.  Looking for just about everything related to antique horses, carriages, buggies, wagons, sleighs, hearses, stables, etc.....

Some of the items that I am l looking for include carriage or hearse lamps, antique watches and watch cases from carriages, items from companies such as Brewster, Kimball, Cunningham, Studebaker, etc.... Antique stable racks, coaching prints, books, just about anything that you can think of.

Feel free to call me at 703-304-6745 or email me at:  mzaetta@yahoo.com

I am located in Livonia NY I have a antique 5th wheel running gear I want to sell. The gear is fancy and was not a common light wagon  gear. The wheels need work but the iron is all good and not pitted . The front end turns freely. The wheel rims are aprox. 2.250 inch wide. The springs are tapered rounded leaves all good condition. It may of been a hearse or fancy heavy carriage. I want it sold $250.00 Bargain if you can build a box. I have a fork lift to load. Mike  PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS - Large pics don't do well here. mawest729@gmail.comhouse and carriage pics 003.JPG

house and carriage pics 008.JPG

house and carriage pics 005.JPG

house and carriage pics 005.JPG

• 1 month later...

I see a lot of "iron" at the gas and steam engine events.  They usually have pretty interesting swap meets connected to their shows.  Have found a lot of auto stuff there over the years including early carbs, coils, oilers and of course spark plugs.  What events do you usually try to get to?  Any good recommendations?