WTB NOS Antique/Vintage Automotive Parts & Accessories from 1900's thru 1950's

Guest RIP_Kustoms

Guest RIP_Kustoms

www.ripkustoms.com is our brand new website to contact me directly. Parts for sale are currently on eBay as seller "ripkustoms" with even more available and will be available soon

I buy and sell New Old Stock automotive parts and accessories. I do not buy used parts for old cars n' trucks unless it is speed equipment products from 1957 and back such as manifolds, carbs, heads. All "MADE IN USA" Parts, no china, Taiwan, phillipines, japan etc parts

I pay fair prices in cash for all types of parts, but they must be NOS, preferably still with the original packaging. Parts I look for were made from the 1900's thru the 1950's

Spark Plugs, Bearings, Gaskets, Distributor Caps, Voltage Regulators are all things im always buying, but must be NOS and again preferably in the original packaging. Also Manufacturer Packaged items (OEM) like Original Chrysler Corp, GM, Ford, Packard, Lincoln or Cadillac to name a few.

Feel free to google our company name to contact us directly either for parts requests or for stuff you have for sale.

Send a pic(s) of what you have for sale and an asking price and we can go from there. I'm not in the business of what joe blow has for their "ASKING" price on ebay. That's not solds or sales. I have a lot of years at this now and know what many products will bring for retail, but again I am a business and Im not making money if im paying you retail for your goods. If I were paying retail this would be just a hobby, but I am a big supporter of the hobby of all things vintage cars n' trucks.

Prefer large loads from closed automotive stores from the black n white days or estates of grandpa John's private stash kept tucked away for years in the basement, etc etc etc.

About our parts; we have worked with numerous restoration shops all over the place helping to get old steel back on the road and that is our primary mission. The money end tends to take care of itself by treating not only the people we deal with to buy from with honesty but also our end customer who needs the parts to finish off a restoration.

Things I absolutely do not buy are glass or large body panels ie; hoods, quarters, roofs etc. If you do have something like this I can give you a couple contacts who do deal in this kind of stuff that I know will treat you right.

Thanks,

-Tony

R.I.P. Kustoms LLC

"Race Inspired Products"

rip.kustoms@yahoo.com

My company began as a speed equipment & steel fabrication company, but as more NOS parts were added to our inventory we have shifted our primary focus to restoration quality parts. We are adding new inventory all the time for driver quality and concourse level restorations.

post-155924-0-39289700-1452873774_thumb.

A+   Been working with Tony a few days now.  Sold him some NOS parts.  Easy to communicate with and patient enough to help a non-computer savy hack like me navigate my paypal account!  I'm happy with the prices offered and the ease of the transaction and rapid payment via PayPal.   My thoughts are, no worries here and I will do business with Tony again.

This is a long shot but am looking for fenders for 1933- 35 dodge front fenders and rear dodge truck rear fenders. The front fenders are for short wheel base sedan or truck and the rear fenders are specific for 1/2 ton  truck. my email is rodtiquer@gmail.com. I will give a finders fee if you should find a set of exceptional used set if someone should have any during your travels

in-kind

Alan

Guest RIP_Kustoms

Alan I'm getting a ton of leads to get sorted out. So far close to a dozen possible places that might just have what your looking for. Once I get done filtering out the list I'll email it to you. Fingers crossed!

Guest RIP_Kustoms

This is a long shot but am looking for fenders for 1933- 35 dodge front fenders and rear dodge truck rear fenders. The front fenders are for short wheel base sedan or truck and the rear fenders are specific for 1/2 ton  truck. my email is rodtiquer@gmail.com. I will give a finders fee if you should find a set of exceptional used set if someone should have any during your travels

in-kind

Alan

Alan,

I just sent you a very long list of names of people who either contacted me directly or provided names of friends in the business who should be able to come up with the parts your looking for. it's a long list and if you need help tracking any of them down or have trouble contacting them my lines always open if you need.

Best of Luck my Friend,

-Tony

Guest RIP_Kustoms
WANTED 1950's King Seeley Speedometer Service Manual

Seems i was a day late on one over on ebay as I normally only buy catalogs that are useful for me to actually get used. so putting out the feelers to see if i can jog anybody's memory if they have one. can either pay cash (paypal) for an original, pay for a complete copy of one as I know your time and your printer ink is valuable or trade for one, maybe there's a catalog I have you might want for your library or automotive stuff? I do have NOS parts.

Guest RIP_Kustoms

Bob, I don't have a B.O.P. radio on hand, but I will call a friend of mine who may know where ones at. I will update the thread when I get a definitive answer.

Thanks,

Tony

Guest RIP_Kustoms

Bob, I got a lead that might pan out for your radio, I know a guy buying out a huge collection of antique parts and is going back for more semi loads and says there's a big stash of old radios, even rebuilt and NOS radios. I'll know if he's got one in about 3 weeks when he comes back with the next load .

Guest RIP_Kustoms

Mike , have you checked with countrytraveller? He's got a lot of sheet metal for dcpd . if not I can check through some of my contacts

Thanks,

Tony