Green TC for sale in Fontana CA

Lkvr

Guest alfieri

The close to British Green is very different, i agree. This TC owner person has a good imagination with a nice touch.  I hope the TC was stripped to bare metal and all trim removed before he did this colour change. ( new paint, level and without orange peel )      What caught my eye WAY MORE!!! than that was that it has a,.. or what looks to be,... a late 80's Tridente grille emblem instead of the original Pentatrident.   I would like to get a close up to see how that TC owner' made that happen and the close-up results.            Back in May / June  of this year, i had that same bright idea,...( although, maybe not so bright ) I bought a donor grille from Ebay and bought a Maserati Tridente also from Ebay and 35 to 40 hours latter i had completed that same task.  Believe me! it can happen only by a ' labor of love ', not to mention scared /nervous sweating should you make a mistake and then have to start over,  also some due to the expense but mostly due to the extreme detail to make it all happen.  My goal was to make it happen so as to make it look like Factory at not ten feet away but at one foot away. This project for my TC, without labor was $320.00.    I was happy at the end of that project and in fact got a very good compliment by a local Doctor who has a very rare 1991 TC with 12,000 mi .....Black and with the RED WINE Bordeaux interior.      I also kept the original grille with my TC that is about a 9.2 condition wise.     " I keep all of my original parts ".

Edited by alfieri (see edit history)

Guest alfieri

I did get a closer look as to the grille on the British Green TC.  It is a basic beehive style background grille material  and is not the original TC grille.  I did consider this way of after market before i started my grille project but i wanted it to be a worlds first for a TC.   I decided to keep the original plastic grille / horizontal / vertical grille fins and blend it into a removable 80's Maserati Tridente.    Afterall , whats 35 - 40 hours of your life worth?              

Guest alfieri

Took me second, Ghostymosty to figuare out what you were getting at.  set aside my previous story RE: grille tridente,.... it may be wise as Ghosty says in so few words, words or as i may say boldly,.................." Be aware of this car "   The Craigslist pic's of the green TC does however look like a 56,000 mile TC and the owner shows a pic of the odometer reading as such.