1931 Studebaker wood spoke wheels

Guest Restorer Ray

Guest Restorer Ray

Can someone send me a picture and dimensions of what the wood spoke wheels should look like on a 1931 Studebaker commander. I have 2 different styles. One style has a split rim and one has a solid rim. The wheel itself is 18" in diameter. I need to make a set of 4 that match.

Hey guys , where are you located ? I just had a gorgeous set of wheels made by a skilled wheelwright named Tom Dessert. He is located in Washington State , just North of Portland , Or. He will have an opening very shortly , so turnaround time will be substantially less than most cases. Tom's contacts : 360-910-4262 , dessertt@hotmail.com Wheel Shop is at 815 NE 235th Street , Ridgefield , Wa , 98642. He is highly skilled , worked with Jim Kanne for years , and reasonably priced. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! - Carl

Guest AlCapone

Hey guys , where are you located ? I just had a gorgeous set of wheels made by a skilled wheelwright named Tom Dessert. He is located in Washington State , just North of Portland , Or. He will have an opening very shortly , so turnaround time will be substantially less than most cases. Tom's contacts : 360-910-4262 , dessertt@hotmail.com Wheel Shop is at 815 NE 235th Street , Ridgefield , Wa , 98642. He is highly skilled , worked with Jim Kanne for years , and reasonably priced. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! - Carl

A friend of mine who patronized Tom is himself a perfectionist and he declares that Tom is one of the best in the business engaged in a dyeing trade! Wayne