46 47 48 Buick Roadmaster Parts - *NEW* Engine, Sheetmetal, Stainless

Guest rockyp

Guest rockyp

I have not taken pictures yet , but am planning to soon. Just wanted to get the word out. I started this 48 Roadmaster 70 4 door Sedan project a few years back, and am neck deep in it, and to be honest , it's just too much. I do not have the time and money to finish it, and am just going to sell off what i have , and junk the rest. When i started this car it was literally a running driving car , that had never been touched. So, i have pretty much every single piece on this car... somewhere. I am in NE Ohio,

I revise this post as i get pictures and such. But here's some of the stuff i have.

- Hood, Both Front Fenders, Trunklid - all media blasted to bare metal, and then primed. They have been sitting indoors in primer for the last couple years. Very solid pieces. I also have all the Fender and Door extensions, blasted and primed. A couple of them were in bad shape, but most of them were very solid.

- Original 320 engine - COMPLETELY Rebuilt. - I literally have over $5000 in this engine, which is complete, on a stand, and ready to drop in. Never been fired. Completely stripped down to bare block, machined, bored, hot tanked, and rebuilt. Probably better than it was when new. She's a beauty. Painted in the correct turquiose paint for 48, but of course you could always repaint it if you wanted to. New pistons, Re-machined rods to accept insert bearings(This alone was over $900) , Turned crank, New lifters, the list goes on. The intake has been blasted, but not painted. The exhaust manifold is unfinished. The center section had a crack, and i had a shop trying to work on it and see if they could repair it, but so far no luck. They actually still have it, and i need to get it back.

I have all the additional engine pieces, which could be discussed if you wanted them - ie: distributor, generator, carb, air cleaner, starter, water pump, etc. - none of those items have been redone though.

- Almost all the exterior stainless on this car was very nice - if there's a piece you need , let me know. I even have several pieces of NOS i was able to find over the years.

- **New / Untouched Complete LeBaron Bonney Interior Package , custom cut, specifically for the 4 door ** - If you have seen anything that LB produces, you know that it's high quality and correct. This complete package cost near $6000. This is the whole ball of wax - Seat covers, foam, burlap, headliner, truck interior, piping - every single thing that LB makes for this car, i bought. It's all still in boxes, never even taken it out to look at it.

** NOS Amber Fogs - I have a set of Amber Fog lights for this car, they are in a box, i need to go dig them out to see what brand they are , but they are original from the time, not Reproduction. They're beautiful, and correct for the car.

** Original Dynaflow Transmission - Rebuilt 

Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for, i'm sure i probably have it. I haven't thought about it enough to price everything. If there's something you're interested in specifically, message me privately, and i'll go take pictures, and we can work something out. Thanks so much.

Edited by rockyp (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...