Showing and judging - What to expect!

AnniesSS

After taking the Judges Class and Apprenticeship in VA Beach, I signed up to judge in Hershey and I'm really excited to be able to help out this year!  Friday looks to be pretty straightforward, but how does it work on Saturday?  My Suburban will be in HPOF - will there be a way to catch a ride to the Judge's Breakfast, etc that morning, then back to my truck to give it a final clean-up?

Thanks in advance for the assistance :)

I would suggest you pick up a judge's parking pass, drive to the Judge's breakfast and then drive over to the showfield after the judge's breakfast. That is what I always do. There is plenty of time after the breakfast to get your vehicle onto the showfield, and it saves you a lot of walking back from the showfield to the breakfast.

Not an early riser here, so the last 4 years I have gone back to my car (at the RV lot by the rides) after the judges breakfast and drive onto field around 9 am or so.  I have always had enough time.  Really depends on how far away your car is from the Giant Center, but I would say you have about hour or so in between.  ​Chuck