Firberglass deck install

Rufcar

Here is a before and after with the clarks deck don't know why the pic cam out blurry but you get the idea. I had the rear defrost option but the unit was long gone. I found one, installed it and it now looks like it should.

The question I have is do I install the 3 chrome screws or not? I like the clean lines and with the defrost unit installed its not moving anywhere soon.

The other pic is the unit I removed and I used it for patterns to drill the holes as there is zero room for error. I installed the rear speaker and combined the L+R into one in the center unit. I decided to keep the after market radio cassette player for now as I have hundred's of cassettes and few places to play them. I did remove the 6 disc CD player.  

post-141069-0-58911100-1437340031_thumb.

post-141069-0-99714100-1437340063_thumb.

The question I have is do I install the 3 chrome screws or not? I like the clean lines and with the defrost unit installed its not moving anywhere soon.

I agree the look is 'cleaner.'  If you have made  some other provisions for attaching the rear deck, I see no reason for the screws.