chrome platers

Umph. You're in the same city as the "Billions and trillions" guys, those good ol' boys from Tulsa, who have advertised in Hemmings as long as I can remember. Do they not cut it?<P>I'm partial to Tri-City in Elizabethton TN. "Very" good quality product with guarantee and reasonable price. We have a 64 Pontiac front bumper coming from there this weekend.<P>One I can recommend staying away from is Bumper Boyz. Everyone I know who has used them has had serious problems- pitting, peeling, premature rusting etc. They're one of the more expensive platers too.

I am not familiar with the company in Tulsa you are referring to, so no, I have no problem with them, do you recommend them? It would be convenient to use a local company. Thanks for the info on the NJ company and bumper boys.

I meant TN! Why did I put NJ????<P>[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Brian Stephens ]<p>[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Brian Stephens ]

Guest Randy Berger

I have had good potmetal work done by POTMETAL RESTORATION in Tallahassee, Florida. All he does is potmetal.<BR>YFAM, Randy Berger

Guest Skyking

I also used Tri-City in Tenn. for my Skylark rear bumper. Very satisfied with quality, price and guarantee.......

Ajax Custom Plating, 1423 South Broadway, Denver, Colorado.<P>Not cheap - very good. They will not accept work if you say you don't need top of the line quality. Why? Because a less than excellent job can damage their reputation when someone sees a halfway job and asks who did it. dbinger and I have both used them recently and for years. ~ hvs