Jump to content

What is this knob?


Recommended Posts


My name is Jason and I am new to the forums, have read a ton of post and is a great place to come to.

I have a 1957 Buick Century and I have a knob that twists , and can be press in, under the dashboard (under ignition key), and I cannot figure out what it is used for. I have looked in the manuals, and cannot determine what it is used for. please help.

Here is a photo.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...