65 Riv suspension kits?

Rufcar

I want to re do the suspension on my new purchase my 65 GS. When I go to ebay there are several 65 kits and all look different and all say for a 65. So the question is which one do I buy and who makes the best quality kit? It may even be a kit not on ebay. I just go there as I sell there and it makes it easy but I buy everywhere I can get good quality items. Tkx Jim

all of the kits you see advertised use all "off-shore" parts -- which is why "quality" and "kits" can not appear in the same sentence!!!!!

If you would like to use N.O.S. ++ U.S.A. ++ parts -- will be a little more money -- but will be once - for - life, for sure -- call me --

Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935.... new York.....

Will be coming to Spring Carlisle in just a few weeks..... call me first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig thanks for that info its just about what I figured. I had the front end aligned on Mon and the only things that appear shot were the rear track bushings (Moog made in USA) going in today in fact and the front stabilizer kit which I purchased at the local store also made in USA and they go in today too. BTW I'm 38 mi from Carlisle Ill look you up. Tkx Jim

Definitely come by Carlisle and say hello -- if it is drinking weather - I keep cold waters on hand for all my friends for FREE -- I can't see them

charging $ 4.25 for a bottle of water -- that's insane.... jeez -- you'd think you're at Yankee Stadium.... did they forget we spend $4.99 for an

entire case?!?!? -- plus I have to buy the ice to keep it cold -- theirs are in refrigerated cabinets!!!! Yikes!!!!

I am at I I 118 - 119 , the " I I " is the Infield, Row I ("eye") -- smack dab between the stage and the "big hill" -- spots 118 - 119 (which is

toward the car corral) -- and if you forget -- look in the FREE Carlisle Book as you enter -- I am in 24 categories in the Vendor Index (we PAY

for that!!!) -- BRAKES, BUICK, Caddy, Olds, Pontiac, DeSoto, Chrysler, Suspension, Steering, Motor Mounts, Fuel Pumps, Electrical, Ignition,

N.O.S., and many others.............stop on by!!!!

Jason I checked mine today while I was replacing the track bar bushings which I had to saw out. The bolt was rusted in place the so was the bushing in the bar. Now there installed and so are the front stabilizer ones too. I also took the slack out of the steering box. Tomorrow Im replacing the brake hoses and the the heater hoses and more. Maybe by tomorrow or sat Ill drive and see how much its all improved. Thanks for the link. Jim