1934 PIERCE ARROW V-12 CLUB SEDAN PROJECT. SERIES 1240A

Restoration project, 1934 Pierce Arrow 1240A series club sedan. This car was totally disassembled at a restoration shop and the shop closed. The car and it's parts were picked up and brought to storage. Most of the bad wood has been replaced. Body and frame are in primer. Car has very nice rust free doors. Car is 98 percent complete. V-12 engine is intact with all correct parts and accessories. Dual side mounts, luggage rack, ect. This car is a very rare body style, it's one of only three known. I will assemble the car as a roller to ease shipping. Car is currently in my trailer so I can't post photos until the weather warms up in New England. If you have an interest in this car call for a fair and accurate description. $ 16,500.00 . Thank you very much. John Cislak Springfield Ma. 413-543-9017 Below is a photo of a similar car first is a 33, the other is my old 35.

post-31625-143142378661_thumb.jpg

post-31625-143142378807_thumb.jpg

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

Hey John and Ed, don't sell my '33 Club sedan !! :-}

The main visual difference between the '33 club sedan pictured and a '34 club sedan will be the windshield and roofline above the windshield. The '34 will have rounded corners on the windshield, and a much wider, curved transition above the windshield up and back to the top of the roof.

the grill is very similar, and the fenders and lights either identical or very similar.

Greg L.

Greg, your cars photo was the only one I could find that was similar to the car for sale. With only three of them left I didn't have a shot of the identical car available. My best, Ed.

Ed and John, that '34 is nice looking! Too bad it's not the one you are selling for $16,500 !

Actually it looks like a '35 !! but a '35 is much closer to a '34 than a '33.

A quick edit about the differences: The '34 hood sides have very different vents on the '34, the fender skirts behind the front wheels are deeper

on the '34. The radiator grill shell and Mascot are different.

I'm looking forward to more photos of the project car.. but if it keeps snowing like it has for the last month or two, John might be able to dig out the trailer around JUNE !

Greg L