Need help to ID tail light assembly Please,

one-shot

Looks like an all in one tail light assembly. Have a complete assembly (Bad shape lens, but all there to include clear licence plate lens), (lens and metal frame) and a lens/frame/metal backing for light bulbs. I see a reference to safety light #3 on it, I'll try and clean up to see better. "Arrow safety device co" Mt Holly NJ Model 3.

Thanks

post-76574-14314227879_thumb.jpg

Edited by one-shot (see edit history)

I had an inkling that was the case. looked on the who do side. Have two good lens and decent/not great case. Not sure this will ever find a home.

You and other subject matter experts, have you ever considered publishing your journals or writing a book. Or is this Forum your published legacy?

Thanks

I had an inkling that was the case. looked on the who do side. Have two good lens and decent/not great case. Not sure this will ever find a home.

You and other subject matter experts, have you ever considered publishing your journals or writing a book. Or is this Forum your published legacy?

Thanks

I have thought about and actually started to write a book about old cars and parts, but I have that "fear of failure" feeling sometimes or fear that nobody would buy it.

• 2 weeks later...