Veterans's Day

RivNut

Guest Pearville
Make sure you thank a veteran today.

Active duty, veteran, retired, or reserve.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]222239[/ATTACH]

Ed Raner

Staff Seargeant

US Army, Retired

Thaks Sarge, for your service to our country and to our forum. Mike

That's right-we are 'popular' these days! Thanks me- Sgt Dan- BSA USAF MNANG Oh-can't count the boy scouts, but I get it confused some with my Air Guard service at the ending of Vietnam war days-not at all the world of the guard/reserves today-they're the major components of the triad now

Some of these deals are good for dinner and a couple carry on into the week: http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

That said, ever hear about the sailor and the marine who went out for a free lunch on Vet's Day? -> Madhouse! We backed out the door covering each other and headed for a little diner. Good luck.

Bernie USN BT-3 Tonkin Gulf Canoe Club USS Arlington AGMR-2, still steamin'

That's right-we are 'popular' these days! Thanks me- Sgt Dan- BSA USAF MNANG Oh-can't count the boy scouts, but I get it confused some with my Air Guard service at the ending of Vietnam war days-not at all the world of the guard/reserves today-they're the major components of the triad now

Dan,

I spent a few years in the scouts as well. In my 20+ years in the military, I only noticed a couple of small differences between the two. (and I'm sure you've heard this before.) The scouts have leadership and organization. :rolleyes:

Ed