Parts Identification, maybe 1950-1954 Buick?

Budd

I'm trying to help a nice widower who contacted me about identifying some bumper parts that her husband had re-chromed. She thought they might be 1956 Buick parts, which is why she contacted me, but after I had her send me a picture, those pieces don't appear to be from a 1956. You folk have any thoughts on what these might be, if even Buick at all? He was supposedly restoring a Studebaker so I'm not certain why they think these would be from a Buick, but she is firm in her belief these are for a Buick, but who knows....

Cheers,

Budd

post-31677-143142266756_thumb.jpg

Edited by Budd
Attache picture (see edit history)

Here is why the Studebaker restorer had Buick parts on hand ...

Thank you Budd. If my memory serves me correct, my husband picked these up for a fellow car enthusiast, but this person could not come up with the money my husband had put out for him. My husband passed not too long after that and I never heard from this person again. I've been carrying them around with me for over nine years. Don't know why, just didn't know what to do with them. Now I have downsized and I just don't have the storage space anymore.

Thank you again for all your help.

I'll see if she can get a few more or larger photos of the pieces. She's having some difficulty with the image attaching and I don't want to push her too much or be disrespectful.

Cheers,

Budd