1935 Dodge KC pickup restoration

35&73

I'm a new member to this club, after having read various forums I figured it was a great place to gain advice and comments regarding my restoration of a 1935 Dodge KC pickup (where are you fellow Canadian DodgeKCL? lol), its a BIG project but I know the end result will be well worth it. My plan is to bring it back to original, with just a few modern modifications to suspension and brakes. I have to start from scratch with the interior as the seat was not salvageable (not sure yet what to use as a replacement??). So far I've been able to determine the engine code is T12-8062 and the serial number on the 1939 permit is 8911214 although the firewall tag has the number 1212. The box tag reads 1198. Tag is missing off right door post, haven't got to frame yet. The rear fenders have had sections of metal riveted to the backs but the front ones may be okay with a lot of time and effort. I know parts are scarce. Any leads/information on parts, VIN, etc. would be appreciated...thanks

Welcome to the Project & Restoration Forum! Trucks are "really" where it's at, eh!!! Especially if they're not part of the big two. Currently very distracted with a 1933 Chevy Master - Canadian Model Two Door. Looking for a great Parts car! not sure it would even rate as a project right now!!! At least need a hood. Not to hijack this thread; let us know where you are. Success with the build!!!!