Any future plans for a National Meet in the "Blackhawk" Region (Northern IL=Southern WI)?

llskis

Enjoy very much going and participating at the AACA National Meets.Have gone to the Mississippi and Cedar Rapids Regional Events

and liked them very much. They were organized well. I also went to a National Meet with the Blackhawk Division in 2006 held at the

"Clock Tower Inn" in Rockford IL. Enjoyed this meet as well. I am not one to trailer a car for long distance (over 200 miles) so I know

my participating in these events is limited. Has anybody heard any plans for the Blackhawk Region to host a National event in the future?

I thought for sure they would have had one since 2006. Comments Please--Thanks-Larry

Central Fall Meet: July 14-16, 2014. Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Wisconsin Region hosting.

West: Thanks for the response. I saw that one in the AACA Mag. but I thought that was going through the Milwaukee Region since Oconomowoc

is so close to Milwaukee. I was more thinking that the Blackhawk Region would be more in Northern IL or Deep Southern WI like Janesville/Beloit

Area's. Maybe I should have rephrased my question to: Any plans for N. Illinois Area's? Thanks-Larry P.S. Has Blackhawk Region ever hosted

a Grand National??