'50 Rear Window Chrome Reveal/Belt Moulding--How many pieces make up the window?

beerczar1976

Hey guys. Probably dumb question... As I've finally finished polishing every piece of chrome trim that came in the boxes as part of my basketcase...How many pieces of chrome trim go around the outside of the rear window. I've got one last piece that "don't match the others". :eek: It's got the same general "hockey stick" shape as the rest, but the back side, instead of having the "tracks" for the different style clips, this one has almost a full length filler that has little screw or rivet holes in it. Could this be an extra front window reveal or belt moulding piece that one of the prior owners picked up somewhere along the line? If it's for the rear window...I'm short one. :(

Please, hopefully, tell me it's a piece for the front window...In which case, I'm good to go, as the front window was never taken off the car and all of the chrome moulding is still in place.

I'll try to go back thru the Body Manual again, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a diagram of a '50 rear window. Might be latter years.