1990 Reatta convertible for sale.

Guest janjagerson

Guest janjagerson

Please check out this great car at oncedriven.com. Very nice car.

Lakeland, MN is on the St. Croix River between the Wisconsin and Minnesota borders.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janjagerson

I am sorry, new at this. I rewrote the thread when given the correct link. I chose the prefix For Sale and posted the link where the car can be seen at oncedriven.com. That link has the photos and full description. I am sorry for the confussion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janjagerson

MCHinson, thank you for moving my post to the correct forum. I am not on the internet on a regular basis so my responses are not on the speedy side.

Jan, I have a couple suggestions that may help you sell your car. Giving a link to a page with thousands of cars is not helpful to potential buyers. First, please read the sticky at the top of this page for guidelines on what you need to put in your For Sale ad. If you are giving a link, give a complete link that is clickable that takes the possible buyer directly to your ad. I personally wouldn't follow a link without more information leading me to it. If you want to sell your car to us here, the best way is to fill out the form that was developed here (see sticky) and then post it. Good luck!

Guest R ATTA 90

Just my opinion but you guys are selling these cars to cheap. We all know the numbers and uniqueness of these cars, let's stop giving them away. The American public will catch on soon.