Barney EATON IS A GREAT Man!!

Guest Furman83

Guest Furman83

This man is one of the best and Honest men I know (Via Internet). As a new Reatta owner (4 Years) He has helped me in fixing my Antenna. He worked on it 2 times, and it was not working as he promised. He provided me a new Antenna yesterday at no cost. It works perfectly. This is the kind of person that we all wish we worked with. Please!! he is the best advocate of the Reatta legacy. Sorry for ranting. He has made my day!!

Guest wildcat465

Agreed.

After giving Barney my Riviera antenna in South Bend, he has repaired and sent it back already.

Fast and awfully low priced repair.

Amazing.

Over the years Barney has helped countless folks with his dedication to the Reattas.

He was one of the first recipients of the Peterson award and has spent hours with the Reatta data base among other things.

Besides the antennas, which he loses money on he has a few repo parts and new parts that he sells for in most cases less than his cost.

I guess volume keeps him in business. :)

Guest Furman83

Barney,

I will STOP, but your integrity was to much for me to ignore in this world of .... scam artist out there. This is not a Roast, It is just we all tend to rant about bad service and not rant on exceptional service!! Thanks!!