Another old photo with mystery cars

ElectricBanana

Hi all

This photo turned up recently when one of my cousins was going through some old boxes that had belonged to her parents. There are two cars that might be identifiable and a just a tiny bit of a third one. As far as we know, this photo was taken in the Atlanta area sometime in the '20s or early '30s. Any help with IDing the cars would be appreciated!

OldGarage_zpsfb2869bd.jpg

A close up of the rear suspension might help identification.

I'm not working with the original photo... it's in Texas and I'm in Ohio. I did try running it through PhotoSmart Premier. It's not great, but maybe you can make out more detail. In any case, I appreciate the replies!

OldGarage2_zps9300c192.jpg

As Frank said, the car on the right is a model T center-door sedan. They were built from 1915 and sold until 1923. The spare tire carrier indicates it would be 1919 or later, however they were sometimes later added to earlier cars. The rear bumper on the T is an after-market accessory and would be considered quite rare. Front bumpers that early were a little more common.

Great photo! Thank you for sharing it.

I don't think I can help much on the other car. However it looks like it would be a nice one to have.

Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2