DAS AWKSCHT FESCHT - MACUNGIE, PA August 2,3 and 4

jscheib

We are now 6 days away from this event which has Buick as the feature car this year. For those that are registered, we look forward to seeing you there. Sally Getz, Free Spirit Chapter Director and her chapter has put together a few special Buick events which you will want to share. As the motto of the event states, there are Acres of Fun for Everyone. For those not registered (be aware this is a Pre=Registration only event), you are still welcome to stop by under the feature tent and the Feature Car parking area nearby and say hello. There will be in excess of 200 Buicks on display over the three days. In addition, there is anticipation that this will be an appetite whetting for the National Meet in Allentown - 2016. For those attending have a safe and smooth trip. John:cool:

John.I am sorry i didn't know about this show i would had postpone my trip back home. I am leaving on 7-2 but s--t happens.John i had a good trip to so bend with you an bee and mark and bob,Watch out for the other brother he had a great time talking to all.See you in hersey.

FRANK (Buke)

Have a great BUICK day

Bob, Just go in with the other Buicks. We will all be parked together. You will be directed. We have you Sat. only, I believe. I have this crazy idea about keeping the Buicks of each decade together, but not sure we can control that. See you there. Frank, sorry, it has been in the Bugle for some months. John

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skyking

It was a great show!! As soon as I find out how to make my photos smaller to post I will. A good turnout with many nice Buicks!!