Question on the activities at a National Meet?

llskis

Thought I would ask these question on this forum first. I see on the Grand National at Moline IL show schedule the following:

1PM on Friday the 28th there is a "AACA Round Table Discussion". It does not indicate where this will be held. I assume it will

either be at the "i-wireless center" or at the "Stoney Creek Inn" which is the Meet Headquarters. Does anybody know where it

will be held? Also I have never attended one the these; can any member attend? What would be the difference between the

"Round Table Discussion" vs. "Judges School" which I have attended before. Thanks in advance-Larry

I just sent an e-mail to the Meet Chairman, Jack Kirik and asked him where the Round Table Discussion will be held. When I hear back from him I will post his answer.

Round Table Discussion are open to all members. It is a place to ask questions, express concerns and offer solutions regarding AACA judging and other matters. Judging School is more for learning about judging and learning about how to be an AACA trained judge. Again, all members are welcome.

Steve beat me to it. :rolleyes: But here is the reply from Jack. :)

"Hello Susan,

The Round Table will be at the iwireless Center at 1:00 pm on Friday June 28.

We missed that one in the brochure.

Jack"

Thanks to all for the response; hope to be there-Larry