WTB parts for 1928 Studebaker President

Guest stude8
Dear Sirs.

Advise me please seller of spare parts for my 1928 Studebaker President. Need all the rubber body parts and sealing glass, set the external and internal door handles, etc.

Dear Volk

It would be important to identify the exact model and body style Studebaker you want the rubber and handles for. There is the chassis serial number plate located on left frame rail outer face about 12 inches to rear from front axle that has the serial number stamped into it and then on the body front panel on right side facing the engine compartment under the hood with the body style and number alphabetical and numerical letters stamped into it *See attached photo for where to look. With these two data tag numbers the correct parts can be determined from parts catalogs.

I attached a photo of body tag location and 4 pages from the 1929 Studebaker body parts catalog, I don't have a 1928 President body catalog but the 1929 listing shows how they identified the handles by model and body style.

Some handles have been reproduced in the past in bronze metal and once your style is determined maybe they are still available. You can see window regulator handles are R39 category; door lock handles inside are S22 category and door lock handles outside are S21 category.

Please report your body and chassis numbers so we can help you find the parts you need.

Stude8

post-31139-143141898135_thumb.jpg

post-31139-14314189808_thumb.jpg

post-31139-143141898089_thumb.jpg

post-31139-143141898105_thumb.jpg

post-31139-14314189812_thumb.jpg