Torque specifications for 1933 Rockne.

I am restoring a 1933 Rockne with a flat head six cylinder 189.8 cubic inch engine. I found the torque specifications for a Studebaker six engine from Bobs Studebaker on the Internet, but it did not say what engine they were from. Would those specifications be OK to use even though they are not for the Rockne engine. Also if any one can tell me the length, width and height of the Rockne trucks that were offered as options in 1933, the part numbers were AC-14 and AC-15.

(thoffs)

The modern torque wrenches weren't invented until about 1938, so there are no torque specs for any old engines. Use a chart for bolts of similar size. I might be tempted to back off 10% or so just to give those old bolts a break.

Here's a sample table: Bolt Torque Chart

I'm not sure when the bolt heading marking system came into play, so telling whether you have a Grade 2, 5, or 8 bolt could be difficult. If it breaks, you used too much torque!

Thanks Robert, I was able to get three pages of torque specification for a Studebaker six cylinder engine from Bob's Studebaker on the Internet. Do you have a list of Rockne parts available on the Internet. I am in pretty good shape, but I am looking for two (2) outside door handle escutcheons.