'63 Riviera seat covers

Guest Gseago

I took a look at the Distinctive website. I think I will give them a call, at least to find out if they do front and rear foam.

For the price, if the ebay covers matched my car they would be a good Murphy's Law item to stash on a shelf.

I should be getting around to my interior soon. When I do I will have my complete '65 custom interior left over. It has a split seam at the should area of the driver's seat. I will probably re-upholster that seat back and sell the whole very usable set. I think I will keep an ebay search going just in case a deal like this comes along for my planned repairs.

Bernie

Guest Gseago
I took a look at the Distinctive website. I think I will give them a call, at least to find out if they do front and rear foam.

For the price, if the ebay covers matched my car they would be a good Murphy's Law item to stash on a shelf.

I should be getting around to my interior soon. When I do I will have my complete '65 custom interior left over. It has a split seam at the should area of the driver's seat. I will probably re-upholster that seat back and sell the whole very usable set. I think I will keep an ebay search going just in case a deal like this comes along for my planned repairs.

Bernie

That's kinda what I was thinking as far as having a spare set on hand. I was going to get a complete front and rear kit from Clark's for my 64 but after giving it a good look over I've decided to dye my seats since they are in good shape and just faded.

Distinctive Industries supplies Riv covers for OPGI. My experience with OPGI is well documented here (NOT good). I won't rant. That is a good deal on them. They are $269 on the web. Even at $149 plus shipping I'll bet you are disappointed. I can't imagine the color could be as wrong as the saddle I ordered. But they are thin and the seams tear easily.