Wanted- Dual Quad setup for 65 Riviera

Guest moondog1

OK Greg: I know that it's not what you want to hear but I will throw out a suggestion. First, if you are not familiar with this set-up familiarize yourself with it. Know the complete list of components you'll need. If you can't find one on the ebay that's ACTUALLY FOR SALE, because they do appear once in a while where the price is obscenely over market, consider piecing one together. Good luck with that. Mitch

Something a lot of people don't realize is that one of the components of a dual quad set up is a special distributor. The dual quad distributor has a different curve to it. Unfortunately the distributor is harder to find than the dual quad intake and carbs.

I have been lucky enough to scrape together 3 complete sets but I am not ready to sell any yet.

If you don't come up with the original distributor, you can use one from a '63 Buick, they too were timed at 12* advance. Or you can have yours recurved. The other components you'll need are the correct a/c bracket, kick down bracket and rods, air breather and nut, and a pair of finned aluminum valve covers for a "look alike" A8 engine.