Custom/modified taillight treatment on 63-64

cool57

I'll bet that you'll see a lot more ideas if you'd "google" Buick Rivera tail lights then click on the images link. I think that lots of guys who do real customizing on the Riviera are not active on this forum. You can also see a lot of different ideas at www.carnut.com Look at site and click on the CAR PICS INDEX link. Once you're on the photo home page, you'll choose BUICK, then on the next page choose your year. That will give you a page that shows pictures this one guy has shot at different car shows. He's not real accurate on the differences between 63, 64, and 65 years, but he at least has all the first generation cars in one of those three years.

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

My friend Geno took them out of the metal panel above the bumper on his '63 and put them into the bumper... He flipped them so that the angle of the lens was more vertical where the bumper slope is opposite from the body. He also flipped the lenses so that they are upright again. You can enlarge this picture to see some detail.

post-48121-143141772901_thumb.jpg

My friend Geno took them out of the metal panel above the bumper on his '63 and put them into the bumper... He flipped them so that the angle of the lens was more vertical where the bumper slope is opposite from the body. He also flipped the lenses so that they are upright again. You can enlarge this picture to see some detail.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]180173[/ATTACH]

Nice!