Full Classic Buick

Guest buick*1

Hi,

Dont know if your interested,but guy has some buicks for sale in South Carolina.

Go to craigslist,greenville/spartanburg, put in search bar buicks

He has a 38,a 40 Limited,and a couple more. He just got one of them running,complete Buick!

Good Luck!

MrBuick

bbb.productions@yahoo.com

my email if I can help you any further!

How about this 1940 80-Series 5-passenger sedan (Full Classic). Restored from a solid car that had never gone downhill. Running boards perhaps its worst feature. They should be redone. It is in excellent tour condition. I can send you many photos of it if you send me your e-mail address.

Asking price is $30,000.

StelvioGT@yahoo.com

post-33613-14314177078_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143141770798_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143141770807_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143141770816_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143141770825_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143141770833_thumb.jpg

Edited by West Peterson
Corrected Series # (see edit history)

How about this 1940 90 Series 5-passenger sedan. Restored from a solid car that had never gone downhill. Running boards perhaps its worst feature. They should be redone. It is in excellent tour condition. I can send you many photos of it if you send me your e-mail address.

Asking price is $30,000.

StelvioGT@yahoo.com

Thank you very much for sharing this one, it is high on my list, and a friend of mine has shared it with me already, so its on the radar.

I am going to keep my eye out for a series 80 first, but will keep in touch.

Thank you!

Eric Bell

Terry Boyce has corrected me. The car we have IS a series 90, a six-passenger sedan, not a 5. No jump seats.

Terry is correct, thats why I responded that I was keeping an eye out for a series 80, I didnt even notice you had put 80 in your ad! Ha, Sorry.

The Series 90 is a beautiful car, but it is just a HUGE car, the series 80 is a little more manageable in its dimensions.

Good Luck!

EB