TC parts for sale on Ebay. Reasonable prices.

Guest Florida Mike67

Guest Florida Mike67

(Peeks head in door) Hi all. Hope I'm not using bad forum etiquette by posting this, but I have several parts from a red and ginger '89 TC listed on Ebay. At this writing there are 35 items: front and rear turn signals, door panels, weatherstripping, soft top and quarter glass, etc. The vehicle came into the yard I frequent a few days ago. They crush probably 90% of the cars right after processing so I thrashed away pulling as many good parts as I could. I think you'll find the prices are reasonable. I am an Ebay "Top Rated Seller Plus" and have a feedback score of 1003 and a feedback rating of 100% positive. I do offer combined shipping, so if you purchase more than one item they'll be packed together and you'll pay the one package rate. The difference will be refunded to your Paypal account. I belong to other automotive forums (I drive and care for a low miles '94 Buick Century wagon), and normally would just offer the items directly without using my Ebay account, but you folks don't know me from Adam and this way you're protected. Here is the link to my items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/mchlswtjr/m.html?item=111010005868&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Thanks, Mike.

Edited by Florida Mike67 (see edit history)

Guest Florida Mike67

Thanks to the forum for your hospitality and to those who have made purchases. I've listed a couple dozen more items from the car including the console, wheel opening trim, back up lights, steering wheel, bumper parts, etc. Again, the link to my items: mchlswtjr | eBay

I have purchased some items from Mike and found delivery time to be fast, he holds true for combining items and reducing the cost and highly accurate description of the items. I had a similiar experience with a seller in California that he took parts off a car, I asked him about additional parts being available and the yard had sent the car off for crushing. What a shame for this limited number made car. If you need any thing don't wait.