Where have all the flowers gone?

Guest steveskyhawk

Guest HessLakeGuy

I found one in the U Pull two years ago that I tried to purchase from the local Cadillac dealer in 1996. By the time it was parted out it had been driven to high school for several years by the owners son. It got kinda rough compared to my test drive.

I have seen a total of about ten in Michigan U Pull lots in the past six or seven years.

Tom

Guest steveskyhawk

I find about one a week on average in the local pick a part or Ecology. There are 13 of these lots within 35 miles of my home. Kind of a shame. The cars I find seldom have any body damage and are generally corrosion free. I get a kick out of seeing the various crappy headlight fixes. I found a car that had a pillow holding up the headlight on one side and a bungee holding open the other.

Guest Sidney22

: ( I look around here (N. Texas) but never find any Reattas. We're normally looking for 6th Gen Celica parts and can almost ALWAYS find those!

Not tons around here in junk yards. I've seen 3 or 4 in the past few years. Many more Rivs though. But thats not a problem as I've created my own personal yard. Much cheaper for me too. :D

Picking up a '91 this week. another good set of wheels on this one too. Tons of good stuff.