1990 Buick Reatta Motor Mounts?

Guest gabiz0rs

Guest gabiz0rs

Hello all - I have replaced 2 of the 4 motor mounts and need to do the other 2. The two I have done are ANCHOR 2691 Transmission Mount (Anchor 2691 Transmission Mount | eBay) and DEA/TTPA A2943 Engine Mount (DEA TTPA A2943 Engine Mount | eBay). Has anyone ever replaced all of them before? My mechanic doesn't even know what to call one of them, it looks like a mini-strut or mini-shock approx. 4 inches in length. It appears to be the motor mount or works in conjunction with it? If anyone has any clue where I can obtain one, it'd be very helpful. I have just gotten done with a bunch of front end work, and if I can't replace all four motor mounts at once, it looks like the two I did replace will break again. Just trying to get my Reatta back on the road. Thanks all!

Ah, the drive line vibration absorber back for another round of posting. If Jim has a good one (I trust his assessment of parts that he offers for sale) then do that. If you really have to have a new one, the best you can do is search Ebay for "Stabilus 123-240-23-48". If you get any hits, this will likely be posted as a Mercedes Benz part, but it is the correct size/length for the Reatta. Credit to Jon (63Viking) for discovering this cross-compatibility a while back.

KDirk