1991 Riv/Reatta I need a decent battery tray ASAP.

Reattatude

I looked up the battery tray in the 1986-1993 Riviera/Reatta Parts & Illustration Catalog. It states that this part is the same for all 1986 thru 1992 (not 1993) Rivieras and all 1988 thru 1991 Reattas. Part # is 20637835. I checked www.car-part.com (North American junk yard database) for a battery tray for the above years and about a half a dozen yards were listed. You will need to call them as to condition, though.

I looked up the battery tray in the 1986-1993 Riviera/Reatta Parts & Illustration Catalog. It states that this part is the same for all 1986 thru 1992 (not 1993) Rivieras and all 1988 thru 1991 Reattas. Part # is 20637835. I checked www.car-part.com (North American junk yard database) for a battery tray for the above years and about a half a dozen yards were listed. You will need to call them as to condition, though.

You sir, are a gem! So is that a hard-copy catalog you used? This is good information to know, no one in the Reatta Buy/Sell had a battery tray -- I guess a lot of them are like the one I have now...looks like a flaky rust croissant :rolleyes:

Yes, its a hard copy catalog that Buick dealer service departments used just before on-line capabilities became popular. Its over 5 inches thick with illustrations and part numbers for every part (and I mean every part!) on the 1986-1993 Riviera and 1988-1991 Reatta. I bought it on evil bay because at the time I owned two 92 Rivieras (I'm now down to one) and was looking for a 91 Reatta. Try www.car-part.com as one of the junk yards just might have a decent one.

My experience is that if someone has the part, it will show up on the site; telling you the condition, color etc., price, and who has it for sale. I've requested parts before and have never received a response. "They either have it they don't." If they have they list it. Good luck and Keep looking in the mean time.

Ed

The criteria I used was "86-92 Riviera" and 4 yards popped up:

86 All Hours Auto USA ID

92 All Hours Auto USA ID

86 Budget Auto Parts USA MN

90 Giancola Auto Wrecking USA NJ

They all list phone #'s and IMO its always best to just call directly.

Yeah the Request Form seems to be largely ignored. lol. thanks I will give them a call.

The criteria I used was "86-92 Riviera" and 4 yards popped up:

86 All Hours Auto USA ID

92 All Hours Auto USA ID

86 Budget Auto Parts USA MN

90 Giancola Auto Wrecking USA NJ

They all list phone #'s and IMO its always best to just call directly.