1988 coupe, 1 owner, 23k miles $10k

cjp69

This is an interesting car. Thanks for posting cjp69. Market discussions are common here. We see few benchmark cars though. Truly low mileage cars. Stevesskyhawk posted the SS convertible last week and we saw it reach mid teens (I think). This one is not an auction of course. However, this one should be collected as an artifact because of it's low mileage and early production. If I had a spare $10,000 obo this is one I would go after to collect. I see no issue in spending a lot of money on these cars.

This is entirely different from the majority of Reattas out there with higher mileage and lower prices.

This has nothing to do with this car being an investment, a purpose for buying which I discourage and don't employ in my purchases. It may be at it's high point at $10,000 obo. It may go up as Padgett considers, because Reattas are not yet truly old. I believe it will increase in price, but would prefer it simply be purchased, owned and maintained by a Reatta geek rather then seeing some rich father buy it for a 19 year old going off to college, only to see it trashed. Then, it would be one more "benchmark" car out of circulation.