Car cover

Guest REX STALLION

Guest REX STALLION

Who makes a GOOD cover for the `63-`65 Rivs? Last one I bought off E-Bay was supposed to be for a `64 but ended up being some generic attempt to fit all cars. :confused:

Covercraft makes high quality custom fit car covers and their website is Covercraft Custom Fit Car Covers They have a variety of different materials depending on your needs. The ad under Miscellaneous in The Review says to mention the ROA for low factory prices. It also says you can also contact Barney Eaton, a BCA member barney@texas.net Their covers are made to order and I believe they usually take about two weeks.

I know sometimes a car cover might be needed. I have been in garages with a collection of nondescript brown or gray lumps in rows; seems kind of like a mausoleum. And I sure wouldn't want to leave a car outside wearing one. I saw all the body lines "sanded" to bare metal from a little dust/dirt and wind.

My thing is sitting on my pneumatic draftsman's chair and looking at the cars while I daydream. I'll keep wiping the dust off. A guy never tires of rubbing his hands over the leading edge of a '64 Riviera fender.

Bernie

post-46237-14313915239_thumb.jpg